Tips To Eliminate Receding Gums Dental Hypersensitivity
Most people have experienced sooner or later receding gums dental hypersensitivity what we commonly call “chills in the teeth.” It is a painful, sharp and brief sensation that has one of every four adults, especially those between 25 and 45 years, but can occur at any age, and can lead to more serious problems if not treated properly.
Receding gums dental hypersensitivity results from exposure of dentin to various external stimuli that may be thermal (drinks hot and cold), chemical (acidic substances or sweet) or mechanical (aggressive brushing). Our dentin can be exposed to these stimuli by the use of inadequate oral hygiene techniques, the use of brushes with hard filaments and abrasive toothpastes, chemical erosions acids or accumulation of plaque induced. The more exposed is our dentin, be more likely to suffer from receding gums hypersensitivity.
What happens if we do not treat it? It could favor the onset of periodontal disease and cavities on the necks of the teeth. In addition, necessary gesture, eating or drinking routine could become a daily nightmare. Therefore, you should treat it.
Can receding gums be reversed?
- Take care of your oral hygiene. Use a soft bristled toothbrush with rounded filaments; uses very little amount of toothpaste (the size of a pea), and avoid too much pressure while brushing.
- Change your diet. Decreased food intake or acidic drinks.; try not to retain these drinks in the mouth, avoiding taking a sip, tasting or rinsing; and ends meals acid content with an alkaline neutral food (vegetable, coconut, honey, raisins …) or (for example, a breadcrumb) and rinse the mouth with water.
- Consult your dentist or periodontist. You can recommend specific oral hygiene products for receding gums dental hypersensitivity and also can apply yourself treatments to decrease.
Some people are at increased risk of receding gums dental hypersensitivity, such as people with periodontal problems, people in periodontal treatment, abnormal exposures of the necks of the teeth, brushing teeth vigorously, or those with gingival recession. If you meet any of these profiles, extreme precautions need to be followed.
Causes and Remedies to reverse receding gum line
The recession of the gums is very common and most people do not know they have it because it occurs gradually. Progression of gum recessions occurs in several stages. The first sign of gum recession is swollen, red, bright and tender gums that sometimes bleed. If nothing is done to alleviate this sign, then the next is when the gums pull away and you start getting loose teeth with the development of pus between the teeth and gums. The last step when the roots are visible and the gums are inflamed. Click To Investigate Repair Receding Gums
- Since gums are made of soft tissue is very sensitive, brushing too hard can cause damage to the tissue. Using soft toothbrush and brush bristles with easy movement circular can alleviate this problem.
- Another cause, which is the most common, is gum disease. Bacteria can irritate the gums and inflame them. If this is not controlled, the tissue can erode and cause the gums to look pulled away from the teeth. Therefore, you can easily tell that something is wrong. You may also have noticed sensitive teeth, especially hot or cold foods or drinks.
- Although there are always bacteria in the mouth, so the risk of plaque buildup can still occur. The body produces saliva give a natural defense, but the food you eat and the type of toothpaste and / or mouthwash is used can affect how saliva acts against this bacteria.
Gum disease and receding gums are also linked to several other diseases, such as periodontal disease, heart disease, heart attack and stroke, diabetes and respiratory diseases. The best is to visit the dentist once your gums swell and start to bleed, but some people cannot go to the dentist until their gums are very inflamed and have lost some teeth.
Healing Receding Gums Naturally
Treatment of the gums that have started to recede starts by seeing your dentist for a thorough cleaning. The dentist and/or dental hygienist carefully remove plaque and tartar on the teeth and roots below the gum line. The exposed root area is then smoothed and, in extreme cases, may be given antibiotics to kill the remaining bacteria. In case of advanced gum recession, your dentist may suggest gum surgery to repair the damage which is very costly.
The best way to stop receding gums dental hypersensitivity is to control what types of foods you eat and strictly adhere to a regiment of twice daily brushing, flossing your teeth and apply Naturessmile oral gum balm. Naturessmile herbal formula has the power to fight with all nested oral bacteria and will regrow receding gums naturally within a few days.